Quickbooks Error 3371.

Quickbooks Error support

Some week later or so ago one of my users started getting this error by performing the task on QuickBooks.
Error 3371, Status Code -11118  QuickBooks could able not load the license data. This may be caused just by missing or damaged files.


We are using QuickBooks Enterprise 1s as per performing our task
The most common fix suggestion is to rename or delete the Entitlementdatastore file located in c:\programdata\intuit\entitlement client\vs 8.  Supposedly once you start QuickBooks again this file will be recreated.  The problem is that QuickBooks doesn’t start so it can’t fix the file.
I have reinstalled several times. And also have run the QuickBooks install diagnostics tool as well as also the QuickBooks clean installation utility.
Someone suggested clearing the browser history which I have done.
I have even run SFC /scanner.
The user can log into given QB on another computer so it’s not permissions or profile issues.
So here’s where it gets fun.  I ended up completely rebuilding the user’s computer.  It worked at my desk. I put the machine back in place and she would not log in.  I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked.  For about a week. Last week it happened to her again and uninstalling/reinstalling worked.  But now I have a second user who is having the same issue.  I have gone through all the previous steps with her except the full rebuild.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set up, edit, and remove direct deposit for employees.

How do you pay Payroll Taxes from QuickBooks?

QuickBooks Pro Support